TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM
● It makes collaboration easier students, teachers, and parents can communicate and collaborate more effectively.
● It helps to build technology based skills, allowing students to learn, early on, to embrace and take
advantage of the tools and technology offers.
● It makes learning interesting and engaging, especially for youngers generations raised on the latest technology.
● It allows for faster and more efficient delivery of lessons, both in the classroom and at home.
● Using innovative teaching methods to better serve students and to teach them about the benefits of innovative thinking, does so much more than just “fill the pail” it ignites a passion for learning and provides students with the tools they need to succeed in the innovation economy.
● It will create an opportunity among the children to access fun centric learning experience beyond their experience to face the challenges of daily life.
● It helps students bridge the gap between key theoretical concepts and their real world applications; this concepts is being used globally. A strong innovative cirriculum can improve confidence, teamwork skills, inter-personal communication leading them to be future leaders.
● They study the protocols they will use for planning, implementing and reflecting on their projects.