Our aim is to ensure that Omni offers our pupils a wealth of opportunities to develop their individual skills.
We achieve this by:
- We nurture our pupils in small groups to recognise and encourage the unique and natural talents of every child.
- We ignite in our pupils a passion for learning through exploration and outstanding teaching.
- This unique combination enables our pupils to achieve their full potential both in and outside of the classroom.
We are fully committed to:
- Our Staff – to recognise and develop their expertise and enthusiasm supported by clear expectations for their benefit and that of the School.
- Our Pupils – to enable them to achieve their full potential in all areas supported by a positive pastoral system.
- Our Parents – to complement and support their role in the development of their children through open and continual communication.
We believe that education is not only about studies but also about learning; it is not only about providing knowledge but also thriving on wisdom. To us education is not only a tool to achieve professional milestones, but also a mean to make this world a better place. This belief is inbuilt and is practised by every member of Omni International School.
We believe that every child is born with unique qualities and their own abilities. We strive to offer a platform that gives them confidence to believe in themselves and let them discover their own strengths at their own pace.